When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

noobie needs aquatimer

richsmith

I am desperately seeking an Aquatimer. Ideally a Split Minute Chronograph in titanium with titanium bracelet (however would be willing to consider others in the aquatimer range). I have just joined the forum today and would really appreciate some guidance as to who is the best to have a look at. By best I mean best for service and reliability. Another factor maybe to advise on any sellers in the UK or Europe as I assume this will avoid/minmise any shipping issues. I am looking to spend in the region of 150 - 200 GBP.

Sorry if this post is in any way incorrect or breaks any protocols - be gentle - its my first time!

Not too sure of the split minuten has been repped but, the CD06 and the 3719 Slevin are rather accurate. Most dealers here carries them.

Cheers

siesta181

thanks siesta any help is much appreciated.

thanks siesta any help is much appreciated.

hi

no split minute chrono as far as i know and no titanium aquatimer apart from the GST 40mm. if you are thinking about the yellow/black titanium, thats the one i wanted but could nt find it in TI. it is available in stainless steel from the dealers here.

I was hesitating for a long time between the cousteau divers 2006 and the "slevin" and finally ordered the CD a week ago from supermirros/sead from repgeek.com.

there are many comparison and review discussions about the various aquatimers.

the CD's and slevin are all great replicas so you should nt be disappointed regardless of your choice.

good luck and let us know :)

Edited by saviboy

hi

no split minute chrono as far as i know and no titanium aquatimer apart from the GST 40mm. if you are thinking about the yellow/black titanium, thats the one i wanted but could nt find it in TI. it is available in stainless steel from the dealers here.

I was hesitating for a long time between the cousteau divers 2006 and the "slevin" and finally ordered the CD a week ago from supermirros/sead from repgeek.com.

there are many comparison and review discussions about the various aquatimers.

the CD's and slevin are all great replicas so you should nt be disappointed regardless of your choice.

good luck and let us know :)

Thanks saviboy - almost ready to take the plunge (sorry for the aquatimer pun), will have a look at the guys you recommended. How long till you get the CD? Let me know how the quality is.

Cheers

Rich

Thanks saviboy - almost ready to take the plunge (sorry for the aquatimer pun), will have a look at the guys you recommended. How long till you get the CD? Let me know how the quality is.

Cheers

Rich

no problems and welcome.

it should take about 2-3 weeks. if you are really new to the rep world then you need to learn patience. the quality will be most likely awesome because I ordered form Sead/supermirrors. I ordered several times from him and he wont even send a watch that he has not tested. there are other very trustworthy dealers here or repgeek.com but I only dealt with sead in the past. if you are in the US i suggest you try him.

no problems and welcome.

it should take about 2-3 weeks. if you are really new to the rep world then you need to learn patience. the quality will be most likely awesome because I ordered form Sead/supermirrors. I ordered several times from him and he wont even send a watch that he has not tested. there are other very trustworthy dealers here or repgeek.com but I only dealt with sead in the past. if you are in the US i suggest you try him.

thanks for the heads up on delivery times. Regards Sead I am still trying get my registration through for repgeek.com so I cannot get in touch with him yet unless you can suggest another method. Also I am in the Uk so would you suggest going through Uk or European dealers that you know of.

• 2 weeks later...

Search for my review on the 2006 CD...the link in my sig is busted and I haven't had time to fix it...it's amazing I think...and I disagree with your topic title:

EVERYONE needs aquatimer. :)

The new ones look nice, but there was a review I read that said the quality of manufacturing was below par...so better to stick with the 2006, 2007 or even the 2008 depending on your style preference.

Search for my review on the 2006 CD...the link in my sig is busted and I haven't had time to fix it...it's amazing I think...and I disagree with your topic title:

EVERYONE needs aquatimer. :)

The new ones look nice, but there was a review I read that said the quality of manufacturing was below par...so better to stick with the 2006, 2007 or even the 2008 depending on your style preference.

Thanks for the advice toad, at the moment I am currently looking at a slevin from precious time. Simply because I think it gives me more options with dress or casual i.e black dial/black band. The CD is a beautiful watch, but the blue band/dial I feel limits it's use for formal occasions. How do you feel about this, when do you wear it? (maybe I'm wrong).

One thing about the deal with PT that bothers me is the fact that there are no prices on the website. He is a little bit more expensive than others I have looked at but his quality and service seem to be unquestionable. Any experience of this, he is doing a deal for a slevin on a bracelet delivered to UK with an extra rubber strap for