When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Best GMT Master IIc

Bigworm

Hello all, this is my first post but I thought I'd share this with you. I've ordered 4 replica GMT IIC's (2 from WatchesLux, 1 form honest Replica and 1 form Pure Time) and the first three all had "issues" that made me totally aware I was wearing a replica. However, I loved the watch so much it convinced me to get the genuine and my wife came home with it last week! Needless to say, I LOVE the genuine "V" series I now own; it's incredible. Interestingly, the fourth replica I ordered from Pure Time came after I got the real one, and I have to say, it is BY FAR the most accurate GMT Master IIc I've received. The bezel is incredibly accurate, the hand color is perfectly matched, the crown on the rehaut is at 12:00 preciecly, the watch band is accurate, even the emblem on the stem ends up facing the same direction as the real one (which actually lays sideways when you have the watch on). The Rolex logo is exact and it keeps amazing time. Just wanted to say also, that I've heard of problems with Angus, but they replied to each of my 5 emails I sent and they were even willing to refund my money when I asked. I ended up keeping it as a "backup" because it looks so accurate. I highly recommend this version from Pure Time. I'll post side by side comparison photo's when I get the chance, but I'm telling you, without having the original sitting tight next to this replica, you'd have a hard time telling it's not genuine.

Hello all, this is my first post but I thought I'd share this with you. I've ordered 4 replica GMT IIC's (2 from WatchesLux, 1 form honest Replica and 1 form Pure Time) and the first three all had "issues" that made me totally aware I was wearing a replica.......

Reading this part, I already know which ones you gonna have problems with! :rolleyes::D

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the pictures!

I tried on the real GMT II Ceramic at the Mirage in Las Vegas last weekend and wanted to leave with it. It was so beautiful. Not only was it visually appealing with its shiny bezel and cleanly cut numerals but, mechanically it was orgasmic. The way that the bezel clicks so smoothly and the precision operation of the clasp blew me away.

Lynn D., a sales rep at the boutique priced it at just under 6k and I almost pulled out my wallet for it!

Is the operation of the bezel and clasp of the replica close the real one?

Edited by ryanrod

I tried on the real GMT II Ceramic at the Mirage in Las Vegas last weekend and wanted to leave with it. It was so beautiful. Not only was it visually appealing with its shiny bezel and cleanly cut numerals but, mechanically it was orgasmic. The way that the bezel clicks so smoothly and the precision operation of the clasp blew me away.

Lynn D., a sales rep at the boutique priced it at just under 6k and I almost pulled out my wallet for it!

Is the operation of the bezel and clasp of the replica close the real one?

The operation of the clasp is the same. The bezel on the rep from PT does rotate very similar to the gen, but it does "lock-in" as crisply. Like when you rotate the gen, it locks in exactly where it's supposed to, but it doesn't click quite so precisely on this rep. However, the font and paint on the rep from PT is as close as I've seen. There is even a slight rainbow luminescence to the paint in the numbers like the gen. The color of the paint used for the numbers is a bit more grey than the gen, which has more of an off-white appearance. But, overall, it's really really close to the gen.