When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster Pro Blue "Bond" - Replica

laid

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and replica watches so apologise if i'm asking obvious questions.

I'm after an Omega Seamaster Pro Blue "Bond" replica (not the special edition with '007').

I have read "By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas" but it doesn't reccomend where to purchase the best versions from.

I have figured that sites such as "swissreplicastore.com" and "ireplicastore.com" are dodgy - would this be correct?? Very wary that website reviews are often influenced by the sites themseleves.

The best two i have found are:

http://www.jpc8118.com/omse10002-seamaster-300m-professional-blue-swiss-28242-upda-p-6805.html

http://www.topswiss.co.uk/index.php?productID=671

Anybody have any thoughts / reviews of the products from these sites??. Price is pretty differnet $258 V $119. Is the one from Perfect Clones worth the extra?

From reading posts on this forum it would also seem that a dealer - Norikaa?? provides the best versions of this watch. Is this true and do i just contact through profile information.

I'm from the UK.

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you!!!

hi and welcome

most on here will tell you to read as much as posssible, which is true

the watch from top swiss may not be all as it appears. for that price most of the trusted dealers are selling asian 21 jewel movements and not swiss eta's , though there are alot of reports of swiss eta's being asian clones (copy movements) though still a good movement. try looking for the watch you need via the dealers on here and yes narikaa is good though I'm not sure he has this watch. also I'm not sure there are any good copies of this around at the moment.

I got mine from Josh but it wasn't the red seamaster it was the older version which he doesn't appear to have anymore. I would go to eurotimez or Ptswiss for the best quality. Just my opinion. Just go to our trusted dealers and buy from them.

If you want the best, hold out for an old 'Closed Factory' model. They can be pricey, and seldom surface for sale, but that's the best one to start with.

Or buy a pre-owned gen, which isn't a bad idea either. Prices for pre-owned on the secondary market are fairly decent; 2220.80's can be had for as low as $1500 while 2531.80 can be found as low as the $900 range.