When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

List of Items for the new site

redwatch

Hi guys,

I thought I would start a new thread with list of items and or issues regarding the new layout. Please do not post things that you do not like. I don't want this to be a place to start beating up on the Admin about the new site. This is intended to be a helpful thread so Admin can see what user's findings are thus far.

Here's my list:

1. No emails when receiving new PM's.

2. Uploaded photos not resizing in the standard RWG layout (seems to work in Dark Side of RWG)

3. Smileys look odd in Dark Side layout

4. Search function brings up every single post instead of the full topics only.

5. RWG logo missing from Dark Side layout at the top left corner (has the IPBoard logo instead)

6. Clicking "View New Content" while in the messenger goes to a weird location. (no longer an error though)

I have run tests on the following platforms: Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3 running IE 7.0.5730.13 and Firefox 3.0.12 and Macintosh OS X 10.5.7 with Safari 4.0.2

Since the format of the forum have change, please update me if you still have these problems. Although have not heard from any other members that they are not receiving e-mails from the forum..

Also, I have made a "tracker" available. You can find it in the top menu or just click here; http://www.rwgforum.com/tracker/

Please post your problems there, so that I have easy access to all reported problems and can mark them as solved when they are solved