When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kobayashi Maru

fotoman

Here's the situation, Your Wife says - Honey, i'm running out to the store, I'm going to stop at the jewler and bring you home one of those watches you wanted that was Sub 10,000 dollars US. Which ones should i look for?

So of course, you hand her your list of the Top 5 Sub 10,000$ Gens you want to see in your Watchbox

104569-25434.jpg

Comments - I like to have a nice variety so it fits my mood. I think with These 5, i have all of my occassions covered.

Some may be suprised by the corum. If you look into Corums history they dared to be different and creative. The bubble watch to me represents a direct stab at the status quo.

Some may think it pretty, some ugly - no one can deny its original. Its my way of wearing a tatoo or piercing. This watch is my way of stickin it to the man. - At least until i have to make money, then i put on the zenith or jaeger coultre

Now its your turn

Zenith Defy Classic Open - Ignore that model, it is the watch I am after... :lol:

104577-25427.jpg

PAM 243 1950 1000m Submersible

104577-25428.jpg

IWC Portuguese 7-Day Power Reserve

104577-25429.jpg

Cant think of anymore at the moment... the rest on my wish list are more than 10K.... :bangin:

I'll chip in one more.... I hope this one does not exceed 10k.

Ferrari Scuderia Rattrapante

104577-25430.jpg

I've had this fantasy before...except that's the point where my real wife shoots my alien imposter wife in the back. I then spend the next 9 years apologizing for not being able to tell the difference between her and the 100% identical alien imposter...

That is seriously F-in hilarious