When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first time was with 15

Good day replica friends from around the world!

My very first fake (replica) was a present from my mother as I was 15, so that was in 1986! She brought it back from a holiday in Mexico. It was a absolutely none immaculate piece of copper red-gold Rolex Day-Date! I think it lived with me in its red-gold status for 3-4 weeks and kept on wearing it in its metal-shine-through status for another 2 years, without getting a copper poising although I had a green wrist! I re-started collecting reps 5 years ago. First the low end fakes until I had about 60 of them

Edited by theflyingscotsman

Hi, the deal is simple! My old account = Theflyingdutchman is dead since the upgrade. I cannot enter the forum using this account.....so I have got a new one as the Theflyingscotsman...and should newbies not introduce themselves?

Theflyingdutch is dead! Long live Theflyingscotsman!

Edited by theflyingscotsman

Hi, the deal is simple! My old account = Theflyingdutchman is dead since the upgrade. I cannot enter the forum using this account.....so I have got a new one as the Theflyingscotsman...and should newbies not introduce themselves?

Theflyingdutch is dead! Long live Theflyingscotsman!

I've just read about your problem...seems I am having some log in / view new content problems as well..different type of probl, but still a probl!

• 3 years later...

Hi there flying scotsman,

I read you're from the Netherlands, so am I. I was wondering if you have soms trustworthy adressen from sites to buy a proper hublot (big bang). I know there is a list on the forum, but on that list ttw888.com/trustytime is also mentioned and I must say I have only once ordered a replica watch till now (panerai) and it was with Andy from Ttw, but I'm actually not that content with the quality. Does being trustworthy say anything bout the quality of the watch? For example, the rubber band on my Pam only lasted for about 3 months. The watch itself is not always running/ it stops on a regular basis. I then shake it about and it starts running again. Also I can't adjust the date. Anyhow, I see that trustytime gets a lot of positieve feedback; maybe I was just unlucky last time. But if u know of any other good places to buy especially Hublots, I would really like to hear from you.

Many thx,

Slebbie