When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Board issues

Admin

To keep track of who has a problem with what, I would like to ask all members who have a problem to add it to our error/bug tracker; http://www.rwgforum.com/tracker/

This will make it easier for me to see what kind of problems people are having and if I don't find a solution, I can open a bug report with the creators of the software.

First, please see if anybody has already added the issue you are experiencing. If somebody has, have a look at it and see if it has been solved. If it has not, feel free to add that you are also experiencing this problem.

Please be as detailed as possible in the reports you post and post the Browser you are using, version number (Help-> About menu in most browsers) and it won't hurt if you include what operating system you are on.

Wow, this is crazy. I must be charmed, aside the resetting of the bookmark issue, the experience has been seamless and error free from the first...............

Tho' I have been seeing many, many, many problems on other forums I belong (not the rep ones, from the jingoistic politico, music, gun to boating ones) and the versions of Internet Explorer (above IE8) have caused the snags, especially with streaming video and the function of periphery controls; editors, smilies, and flash.