When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic Sub

HEWLIO

What do you mean with 'large case'?

All the R. submariner(s) are 40mm caliber

This is a ceramic sub with the larger case and the silver notches at 5, 10 ect on the dial as well as the hands are bigger like an LV

Picture1.png

And this is a normal sub 40mm case.

Picture2-1.png

Im looking for a sub just like the one in the second pic but with a ceramic bezel. Anyone make it?

Here is a pic of my GMT-Master IIc next to my Sea-Dweller. I think the Sea-Dweller is the same size as the regular Sub you are talking about. Hope it helps

0815200932.jpg

Alright, it doesnt help but i guess im just ganna have to get a ceramic sub and see if i like it or not. Thats all there is to it.

I really don't like the fatter lugs that come with the new case.

I think that's the worst thing about it - the watch looks "chunky" because of that.

YES, thats what im trying to say, I want a ceramic sub thats not chunkey looking, i dont really mind the bigger face and hands cause i like my LV but the bigger case sucks. Anyone sell one?

About the fatter case ,

(IMO) I think it's less elegant than the older type.

This thing happen on Datejust models too, older type is sure more elegant than new fat type.

About a slim GMT II C version,

I suppose it do not exist, you can always go to the standard GMT II ( black/red or Pepsi type ) .