When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OK fellas who made this Pre V Dial- opinions and help!

tanya

Boys I am selling this dial for a friend I would keep it if i didn't already pay for one of FGD's beautiful new 201a's

I bought this on behalf of a friend (with the intention of building a super duper 201 who now wants a VDB instead?) from a friend and a very well respected modder. The dial has been lumed in a vintagized tritium style-superlume mix and also satin sprayed by Flav which makes it special regardless of who made it. There is no question that this is a beautiful dial by any stretch of the imaginaton. The question is who made it. The friend who I bought it from originally bought it from a seller who claimed it was a Gen 1 FGD. Fish I hope you read this and offer your two cents. Anyway who made this beauty of a dial????? FGD?? DSN??? Panerai?????? Old Goriot???????

I just want to pust it to bed so I can sell it for my friend at a fair price and move on. Your help would be greatly appreciated

P1020300.jpg

P1020299.jpg

P1020294.jpg

Since I've just returned to rwg after a break of nearly 3 years (and yes; I have a lot of catching up to do ;)) I am for sure not the expert here but it might be an early DSN? If I remember correctly the first a/o second batch of dials did not have as thick a font as the later versions had. The font in this dial (while beautifull) should be a bit more "crooked" to look more like the gen dial (or to look like the FGD dial that really matches the gen ^_^) but again; i feel hardly like the expert so i will gladly stand corrected :pardon:

Thanks for the input Fitch much appreciated.

Ok kids more opinions?????/

OK Thanks Fellas will move this to the Parts thread

Thanks guys