When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How To Look For A Decent Rep

dvn

Hi,

A friend of mine is going to china in a couple of days and he asks me for some pointer or guidance for how to buy good replica watches in china. I don't know too much to give him and that is the reason why i chose to stay with our dealers here but can someone have alread been there give me some pointer for how to buy a good rep in china for my friend.

thanks in advance.

Hi,

A friend of mine is going to china in a couple of days and he asks me for some pointer or guidance for how to buy good replica watches in china. I don't know too much to give him and that is the reason why i chose to stay with our dealers here but can someone have alread been there give me some pointer for how to buy a good rep in china for my friend.

thanks in advance.

Where is he going? If Beijing then he has to go to the Xiushui silk market. Go to the top floor of this 5 floor department type store. Watches are on the left side. There are lots of small stalls - ask to see the swiss models and a case will appear from under the counter. Be prepared for some hard bargaining. I paid about £100 for my first ever PAM 111 and that was too much as my haggling was not good enough!!!

Otherwise go to Ghuangzhou - the home of reps. Hundreds of shops selling reps there and that's where they are made!!

Here is a sure fire way to do it, best price and no customs hassle.

Head to the nearest Internet Cafe, Log on to RWG and head to the Dealers section. Order the watch of your dreams and it will be waiting for you when you get back from the holiday.

Usil

Here is a sure fire way to do it, best price and no customs hassle.

Head to the nearest Internet Cafe, Log on to RWG and head to the Dealers section. Order the watch of your dreams and it will be waiting for you when you get back from the holiday.

Usil

:thumbsupsmileyanim: