When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4th Gen Po Clasp

pwygant

Greetings,

I remember reading some posts on this a while back but I can't seem to find it in the forum. I received my first Omega 4th gen PO today and the clasp itself has a little trouble closing. Inside the clasp there are two tiny metal rods that apparently close around the round clasp, one further up and the other a little below. When I squeeze the two "openers" together the rods open up and at first it closed pretty good. Later on tonight I noticed that the clasp started to slip and one "rod" released. Although it still holds pretty tight I think something can be improved?

Does anyone have a fix around this or should I let it go?

//Cheers

P.S Beautiful watch by the way!

I think I remember the post you're referring to. I had a similar problem with mine. If you take a small screw driver to the two small rods and gently pry apart a little you should find it closes more securely.

Hope that helps.

Pry apart? My first instinct would tell me to squeeze them together to make them both "lock" onto the road? Do you just squeeze the clasp down when you put your watch on or do you have to open the two buttons on the side to be able to close the clasp?

//Thanks

P.S Anyone found a source of this cool "gen" leather strap with the orange stitching in 20mm?