When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's Corum?

tag

Anybody got a Corum from Trusty (or from anybody else)?

I love Corum style but it's hard to figure the quality from the pics.

Also, they have asian movements.

Wondering if the whole thing could be of lower quality than if they had an ETA...

Shall I extend my "request for feedback" to Gérald Genta of TT or to the DeWitt and Vulcain of Joshua?

Wondering if the whole thing could be of lower quality than if they had an ETA...

Shall I extend my "request for feedback" to Gérald Genta of TT or to the DeWitt and Vulcain of Joshua?

There are very few "high end" reps Mostly panerai - Some rolex's but as you read you will realize there are flaws in all of them And i am starting to see some very good breitlings.

Other than that its hit and miss. Corum is not a popular enough brand. Now, there are VERY bad corum reps and some Not so bad corum reps.

They all have asian movements and if the look like the same dial, they came from the same place. In fact. i have seen them all and i can usually tell pretty quick once i pick out 1 flaw which other flaws will be in that model.

However, that being said, there are some very wearable models out there. Its all about enjoying the watch. Fact is, almost no one knows the brand corum and of those that do, there are very few nuts about it like pam or rolex so they don't know all the details. There are hardly any corum enthusiasts boards out there.

I love corum and i love the brand because they are creative and dare to be different.

OK - final point is, i have a watch up in the members sale section a corum admirals cup chrono that i got from trusty last year. I am changing out my collection to get some fresh new watches in. I like to rotate them. If you are interested pm me, i will give you an offer you can't refuse price just to move it on to someone who will enjoy it next :)

Best of luck in you rep search. Remember to focus on what you enjoy vs. what the board says or what is accurate or not. If you focus on perfection you will be dissapointed every time guaronteed. If you focus on your enjoyment you will be satisfied every time :)

I own these two Corum's from anybody else. I love 'em. They borh run flawlessly. And, no, you shouldn't.

107008-24762.jpg

107008-24763.jpg