When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another IWC GST -

subzero1

Great pictures, Sub. I just received mine earlier today, and my photographic skills would not equal yours. You definitely do this watch justice.

By the way, when I was polishing my GST for the first time the lower pusher fell off. Fortunately it wasn't too hard to find and I was able to screw it back on. But I wonder if anyone else has run into this problem (loose pushers)?

Guest Sql_pl

Yes.

I wrote a topic about it on RWG1 some time ago.

Every GST owner should check their pushers once they get the watch.

It is good to have them glued - my watchmaker used some special glue and no problems so far while I lost my upper pusher twice before he did it - luckily I found them.

My father lost two pushers so far. Got a replacement from EL.

Yes.

I wrote a topic about it on RWG1 some time ago.

Every GST owner should check their pushers once they get the watch.

It is good to have them glued - my watchmaker used some special glue and no problems so far while I lost my upper pusher twice before he did it - luckily I found them.

My father lost two pushers so far. Got a replacement from EL.

Thanks very much for the follow up. I will have the same done for mine. I could do the glue myself, I suppose, but I would probably be too heavy-handed and create problems later. Until then I check the pushers repeatedly by gently turning them. But that is not a long-term solution.