When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT 16710 w/ Jubilee Comments?

sbl1984

Hey all...first post. I've been combing through the archives. Given some of the concerns about the GMT lineup, could I solicit any opinions on the watch below:

http://www.jpc8118.com/rlgs10004-master-bluered-bezel-jubilee-swiss-2836-p-412.html

I much prefer a jubilee band when possible. Given, how does the case, dial, and over "feel" measure compared to other rep similar models? Honestly, my eye for minor detail is mediocre at best and doesn't seem to pick up any major flaws.

Thanks!

How does it measure? It all depends on how well you know your genuine Rolexes, how much time/effort/money you are willing to expend & how neurotic you are about accuracy. For a reasonably-priced, out-of-the-box rep, I think it looks pretty good. But you might wait until By-Tor chimes in as he knows the modern GMTs better than just about anyone (he has also written a number of concise reviews & buying guides of the various GMTII reps available that you can find via the Search).

When it comes to GMTs on jubilees, you are preaching to the choir

0561-1.jpg