When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Noob Question

redwatch

Ok, so I know that I really like the look of the PAMs, but I cannot decide which one to get first. Here's what I like so far:

I know I like the Luminor Marina Base or the Luminor Base. I prefer the clean dial without the date or seconds hand. I prefer the sandwich dial to the sausage dial. I also would prefer the smaller 44mm over the 47mm like the fiddy. I think so far I like the 112 or the 201a the best. Which 112 has the sandwich dial? I think it's the 112h?

So, my noob question is, who makes/sells a good, cheap rep of the 112 or the 201a? Or is there another style someone can recommend? There are just way too many choices out there!

Thanks!

G'Day

I've had an eye this one for a while. I think it will fit your criteria and Josh is a good place to start.

You may want to upgrade the strap and these can cost as much as the watch if not more.

http://www.jpc8118.com/pn11201-series-asian-unitas-6497-21600bph-p-6281.html

Word of warning PAMs can be very addictive and very frustrating and can end up cost silly $$$$

But welcome to the club and have fun

ST4