When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

going manual

kronos twin

Does anyone know how to source a Seagull ST-19?

I'm planning to change out the old A7750 in my PAM 212 (which has wonderful Zig-lume) with a manual movement. I have a PAM 192, which has the Seagull ST-19, and I know that the 212 came with a Seagull initially.

I hope it will work, but if anyone knows of any reason why it won't, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, please PM me if you know how to source one of these movements. I'm happy to buy one off any of you if you have one as well.

thanks in advance.

I was looking for one as well, without luck. The closest I came to "sourcing" one, was if I where purchase an Alpha Daytona Homage with it installed for $139. Considering the Asian 7750 goes for around $90 USD, it's not too bad a deal. Check out alphawatchusa dot com.

It is a great movement, I just received a 308 with it installed and love it.

Thanks, Drulee! I'll check it out. Andrew says he will sell me one for around $130, which I might do. Do you know if the movement swap will work? I've never done this. This will be my first time, and I'll have the help of a watchsmith to do it, but I want to make sure the subdial spacing is right and that the crown will fit.

Since it once came with that movement, I think it will, but I'm waiting for someone to confirm that before I buy the movement.

thanks again.