When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just like to share my new DSSD V5 from Eurotimez

rajaofselimpur

Just want to share with you all my new DSSD V5 from Chris with new pearl and Gen ETA 2836-2.The bracelet was not the same asreviewed by Gio (without the "STEEL INOX" engarving but other than that this is a magnificent piece of work. The second hand is sweeping very smooothly much much better than my A7750 28.8K and clone ETA 2824-2 rep watches. Lume is OK but not great. the crown operation is very smooth. Great service from Eurotimez especially from Seri. I hv also received a checklist in the package that shows what has been QCed before the shipping.

I orderd it om 09/08 received 09/23 after clearance from US customs in NYC.Very good communication overall as well.

regards

post-17319-125381449285_thumb.jpg

post-17319-125381450235_thumb.jpg

Replica lume is always poor compared to gen lume, altho the V5 has "good rep lume" .. and the pearl is not quite right.

That's it. This is a "super rep", as they say. And yes, the V5 is the best DeepSea out of the box.

Once you can source genuine pearls for these, you'd need a loupe to see problems.

I have a question regarding the DSSD V5!

What are the biggest tells on this watch? Is it best rep out of the box?

bracelet, insert, pearl, hev, datefont, dial and lume :)

its far away from the best rep out of the box - but its in the top 5 of Rolex Reps ;)

cheers,

Frank

let me ask like this then:

Is the Deepsea better rep than Breitling seawolf in matter of accuracy?

hey Jkay i dont want to [censored] you off .... you love your watch - don't you ? :whistling:

i have a DSSD myself and adore it !

its just not the most accurate rep out there ;)

and yes the Breitling Seawolf is more accurate as is the Skyland or Super Avenger ....

speaking only of Breitlings :)

her some errors of the DSSD - that was just called out in a gen forum :

Fake-ggf.JPG

Fake-ggf2.1.JPG

gen:

Original.1.JPG

Original2.1.JPG

cheers,

Frank

is that on the pic V5?

nope - but it has the same problems ;) like all DSSD reps ....

some have on top also a "strange" looking HEVs or an funny ultra doomed ;) crystal ..

2many variations on the DSSD -you cant tell.

its a nice rep - just not soooo accurate by todays rep-standards :animal_rooster:

nope - but it has the same problems ;) like all DSSD reps ....

some have on top also a "strange" looking HEVs or an funny ultra doomed ;) crystal ..

2many variations on the DSSD -you cant tell.

its a nice rep - just not soooo accurate by todays rep-standards :animal_rooster:

Hmm....from what Ive heard its a huge difference on the V3-V4 modedls from todays V5.

However I will have mine (V5) on wed-thu....will be back with pictures then

I hope its good

Hmm....from what Ive heard its a huge difference on the V3-V4 modedls from todays V5.

However I will have mine (V5) on wed-thu....will be back with pictures then

I hope its good

it is good - just not the best rep out of box ;)

Star69 .. maybe you misunderstand? It seem you think I say the V5 is the best rep out of the box? Look again .. I said the V5 is the best DSSD rep out of the box, and it is. I understand that the Breitling rep is very perfect. So you won't make me mad about watches LOL!

In the above photos, it appears to be an older DSSD replica. The DSSDv5 clasp and date window are much better. I dont see what the Gen forum WIS is trying to say about the hand stack tho?? I dont see the difference.

Star69 .. maybe you misunderstand? It seem you think I say the V5 is the best rep out of the box? Look again .. I said the V5 is the best DSSD rep out of the box, and it is. I understand that the Breitling rep is very perfect. So you won't make me mad about watches LOL!

In the above photos, it appears to be an older DSSD replica. The DSSDv5 clasp and date window are much better. I dont see what the Gen forum WIS is trying to say about the hand stack tho?? I dont see the difference.

hehe - the above rep took ages till someone called the owner out - yes an older DSSD .... its getting harder to find flavs on todays reps .... but still fun to spot them ;)