When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BUsiness Opportunity for those interested in making some $$ on the side re:

fotoman

I have gotten a good relationship going with a jersey dealer. I've gotten 50 of them so far, all great condition, great quality.

If you have an ability to sell some, not on the forum here, and ebay and craigslist get you when you do the high profile ones, so your really looking at your local network or people you can be involved with.

let me know, i'll explain how i have it setup and you can make a decision if it works for you.

The orders have to be minimum of 10 jerseys, but they don't have to be the same. Shipping is faster than watches.

Again this is NOT to be sold on the forum, and i'm not looking to sell jerseys here. So, i would love to do it and help out all my bro's, but there is a code about being able to sell here. And i'm respecting that. And there has to be a min of 10.

So, pm or email me and let me know if you want to give it a shot. Really no investment just take a look around and see if you can get some idea fi you can generate interest.

Thanks, all - i did not clear this with the admins, but i dont' believe if violates the spirit of the rules. I'm not trying to sell anything, i'm recruiting folks who might be interested in getting into a business venture.

Of course my business venture is not backed by, endorsed, by the forum, this post shouldn't be taken as an endorsment of me or my ability to deliver. If you want in, your working with me and me only and only my reputation is backing this venture.