When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Steinhart Nav-B Limited Gold Edition

CzechMate

I was looking forward to this watch as a little boy awaits christmass. When I got a message from the DPD last week, that the watch will arrive on Tuesday this week, I was sad, very sad. But waiting is over and early christmass has just begun. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I was negotiating this deal with Gunter, the owner of Steinhart Watches. He was very customer oriented and provided me with some free stuff. I got a free strap that is worth 45EUR, where else can you get such a gift without even asking. I was ready to spend my money on the watch with two straps (each 25EUR), and I got three straps with my first purchase (2 costing 45EUR and one 25EUR). I am not returning customer, but I was treated like one and I will definitely become one! BIG THUMBS UP for Gunter and his team. :clapping:

Now to the watch. I was completely, utterly, remorselessly blown away!!! The watch is SOOOOO STUNING! It is without any doubt the most delightful, most elegant, most quality looking piece of anything I have ever seen. I was driving new Porsche 911 Carrera S4, new Lexus 460Hybrid, almost new Audi A6, new Mercedes E Class (none of them called me an "owner" by the way, they were all company cars), but never ever had such a feeling like when I first took this watch out of the beautiful wooden box. Even my first sexual experience was not as breathtaking as holding this miracle in my very own hands. Man this watch feels solid, it screams QUALITY at every angle you look at it! And the leather of the straps, god how soft it is, even though it looks brutal and strong, it is soft as a peach skin, and yet strong as a bull. :good:

I am sure that everyoe here knows how I felt when I received this watch. I also know that everyone here knows everything about this watch. So I will stop here and let you enjoy the pictures, as the watch wants to speak to you... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS: In the first picture the watch still has a protective foil on the crystal.

PS1: I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD I HAVE ORDERED THIS WATCH!!!!

PS2: I have not handwind the movement yes, so I hope nothing will go wrong then. I will read the user manual first. I will post some additional info regarding accuracy and so later...

Update: I have read the manual. OK, it was not really difficult task, as it is only one page consisting on only short description of two crown positions and some specs of the movement. I have fully wound the watch and it is going (not like I was expecting anything less than prefection in every aspect). What a sweet sound going out of that perfect SS case. Something I havent heard for decades (since my last mechanical watch - PRIM).

post-23671-125427004422_thumb.jpg

The watch comes in luxurious piano wooden box

post-23671-125427006315_thumb.jpg

Limited Gold Edition has golden hands...

post-23671-125427008432_thumb.jpg

post-23671-125427010547_thumb.jpg

...and 18K gold plated movement.

post-23671-125427013336_thumb.jpg

Beautiful diamond crown.

post-23671-125427015795_thumb.jpg

Notice beautifuly recessed second@9 subdial

post-23671-125427017219_thumb.jpg

And obligatory lumeshot...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Pardon me for asking, but what does it mean "just [censored]"? For me, being foreigner speaking english as a second language, it is hard to understand such slang. Please, if anyone could translate to me, because wordie.org sugests it might be sort of sardonic insult. I dont suppose anyone would want to isnult anyone here, so i believe it is my misunderstanding, but I would preffer if somone could translate this to me.

Thank you! :pardon:

That watch is just [censored]!

Yeah, I thought it is not an insult and I saw no reason for saying anything bad about this watch, so i assumed it must be slang and it must be something positive, as i like [censored] as well... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So it is just that censored word... :drinks:

LOL - No insult - It is slang. All men like [censored] (most men that is lol) I've got the same watch too and I would agree that it is definitely the [censored]!!

Yeah, I thought it is not an insult and I saw no reason for saying anything bad about this watch, so i assumed it must be slang and it must be something positive, as i like [censored] as well... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So it is just that censored word... :drinks:

Yes, it is a compliment.

Sorry for the confusion.

Here is a clarifying entry from UrbanDictionary.com:

[censored]

1. Awesome, amazing, stellar, crazy, unbelievable, awe-inspiring, overwhelming, mind blowing, shocking, majestic magnificent, impressive, cool, grand, stupefying, wonderful NOTE:The word '[censored]' can replace any of these words in normal speech.