When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 187

lefty47

I am getting ready to purchase a PAM 187. I have purchased watches from just about every dealer on the forum over the past 12 months. It seems that they all now offer the 187, but at differing prices. My questions are:

1. Are there any differences between these 187's?

2. If there are differences, which dealer has the best one?

3. Should I just get the least expensive one form a reliable dealer?

Thanks for your input.

I am getting ready to purchase a PAM 187. I have purchased watches from just about every dealer on the forum over the past 12 months. It seems that they all now offer the 187, but at differing prices. My questions are:

1. Are there any differences between these 187's?

2. If there are differences, which dealer has the best one?

3. Should I just get the least expensive one form a reliable dealer?

Thanks for your input.

They are all the same except the Honpo version.

OK, I have ordered a PAM 187 from RIVER. It seems that there are no differences between the Model 187's that are being sold by our various dealers, so I ordered mine from the dealer who has historically given me the best price and fastest and most accurate service. Other dealers are very good, but so far RIVER is the best. IMHO.

My 187 was ordered last Saturday and shipped on Monday. I will let you know when I receive it.

OK, I have ordered a PAM 187 from RIVER. It seems that there are no differences between the Model 187's that are being sold by our various dealers, so I ordered mine from the dealer who has historically given me the best price and fastest and most accurate service. Other dealers are very good, but so far RIVER is the best. IMHO.

My 187 was ordered last Saturday and shipped on Monday. I will let you know when I receive it.

I received my PAM 187 from River Today, Friday, Sept. 1! It is everything I expected it to be and I am extremely happy with it.

Again River came through with flying colors. Shipped on Monday and on my wrist in Kentucky on Friday at noon. I know we have many excellent dealers on this forum-I have purchased from most of them-this is my 10th Panerai. No disrespect to any of the others, but for my money, River is simply the best. If River has the watch you are looking for, my experience has been that he will get it to you faster and at a better price than anybody.