When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 196 Dial

vlaletom

I SCRATCHED MY 196 DIAL !!!! :o:ph34r::(

The worst is what hapened when i tried to fix the scratch with mat paint :cry::wallbash:

It was horible, i had to remove the paint making more scratch ...

It's totaly [censored]ed up now. :yuk:

Somone got a spare off a broken movement or somthing ? (7750 dial)

The watch is really useless as it is.

So wether i find a dial or i just put the whole watch as spare parts & buy a new one ...

(no,no i didn't needed a good reason to switch to the 7753 i promise, and my walet doesn't agree neither)

I SCRATCHED MY 196 DIAL !!!! :o:ph34r::(

The worst is what hapened when i tried to fix the scratch with mat paint :cry::wallbash:

It was horible, i had to remove the paint making more scratch ...

It's totaly [censored]ed up now. :yuk:

Somone got a spare off a broken movement or somthing ? (7750 dial)

The watch is really useless as it is.

So wether i find a dial or i just put the whole watch as spare parts & buy a new one ...

(no,no i didn't needed a good reason to switch to the 7753 i promise, and my walet doesn't agree neither)

If you are a regular customer of a particular dealer you might try asking. They can sometimes get the odd bit. I have a 188 7750 dial if thats any good but it's the older silver typs.

@finepics

thanks for the answare ..

A white dial could really be better then nothing ...

you are talking of earlier version, without recessed subdial, and not in pure white ?

As the movement is nicely working since august i think i got lucky with my asian 7750...

The case is still looking good so it would be too bad to put the whole thing as "spare parts".

I was going to order several new reps ... i'll try first to see if the dealer cans source a spare dial. (i olso really like the 196 better over the 188)

but if i can't find anything i'll be glad to buy your's ...

now i know i am not totally deseparate :)

@finepics

thanks for the answare ..

A white dial could really be better then nothing ...

you are talking of earlier version, without recessed subdial, and not in pure white ?

As the movement is nicely working since august i think i got lucky with my asian 7750...

The case is still looking good so it would be too bad to put the whole thing as "spare parts".

I was going to order several new reps ... i'll try first to see if the dealer cans source a spare dial. (i olso really like the 196 better over the 188)

but if i can't find anything i'll be glad to buy your's ...

now i know i am not totally deseparate :)

Yes it's the silver dial without the recessed subs. Just let me know if you need it. Some of these had very good movts - before all the trouble started, which seems to have been resolved again as the 212 movt is also very good.