When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help from a RWGer from Germany

Guest Kool_Watch

Guest Kool_Watch

Need help with a purchase from a fellow RWG'er who is based in Stuttgart, or any part of Germany.

If you know what Breuninger is, please PM me, need a favour.

Do reply.

Thanks.

Kool.

Singapore.

Breuninger is one of the cities biggest shop for high-priced fashion. They carry all the to-have-brands like Belstaff, Armani, Eterna , Zegna.

Unfortunately I am a bit too far away from the city to help you out.....allthough 900 kilometers is not that much for a US member :whistling:

Theo

Guest Kool_Watch

Breuninger is one of the cities biggest shop for high-priced fashion. They carry all the to-have-brands like Belstaff, Armani, Eterna , Zegna.

Unfortunately I am a bit too far away from the city to help you out.....allthough 900 kilometers is not that much for a US member :whistling:

Theo

Thanks for the input Theo. There is a pair of shoes that i need. Problem is, you need to purchase them online or from the store. I have tried calling them for days and sent tons of emails, no replies. ;-(

I guess you need to be from Germany or have the Breuninger card for the purchase. I am asking anyone in Germany to purchase them for me on my behalf and ship them to me. I will gladly pay them a little extra for thier troubles via Bank Transfer or Paypal.

I know this is not a watch discussion, but is there anyone out there can help a brother out?

Many thanks.