When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

man i need straps :)

deniz21

hi guys, im only one step behind to order my first pam the 111H, im only waiting for a mail:)

but know i need a cool strap (or straps :thumbsupsmileyanim: for it )

but which one :whistling:

the first i found was this http://www.heroic18.com/product-detail.php?id=300&category_id=6&sub_cate_id=51 with polishd or brushed buckle of course

but maybe its too conservative i dont know :whistling:

what are your thouts about, but i must say personaly i dont like that vintage strap or ammo strap very much, i prefer more classic, modern or sporty ones, but im often so conservative with the colors :pardon: mostly i look to the black ones :black_eye: but maybe you can change my mind a little bit :)

because i want real cool straps for my very first pam :)

greets deniz

Edited by deniz21

oh thanks for this list redwatch, realy the support here is so cool :thumbsupsmileyanim: im really impressd.

but the main problem for me is to decide which combo fits perfect for me if i only see the strap :animal_rooster: i know im a chicken :rolleyes: with wich colors i cant do anithing wrong, or kind of leather, maybe i order some straps like the original ones for pam :whistling:

Deniz,

That black w/black stitching from Heroic looks great to me. That is the same one I was looking at for my PAM 112h. Looks a lot like the strap that was on the Gen I looked at in Tourneau's Watch store in Vegas. I would get it with a polished buckle to match up nicely with the polished case of your 111h. Just my 0.02

This is the one that I ended up ordering. It's quite a bit cheaper than the one from Heroic18. Not sure if the quality is the same, but they came recommended from another member here.

Strap-Works Black on Black Strap

thanks red:)

yes yours looks really cool too, and is close looking to the heroik, yours is only a bit thinner, but thats ok, for the half of the price :victory:

and yes i think im ordering it, its nothing revolutional but it looks cool, and maybe after that i buy a orange brown looking alligator, that also is going on the gen model

thanks red you made my day ;)

at asimplefarmer, ok i will have a look :)