When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Louis Vuitton

Villanova1L

Looking at buying a replica for my wife (just can't bring myself to spend 3k on a quartz from them).

The one I'm looking to buy is the Ladies Tambour Hologram Medium (34 mm). This watch just went to LV's site, so I'm sure there's no replica of it out yet.

I have a few questions:

1) How long does it usually case for a site like watcheden, or similar rep sites, to come out with new LV watches, or similar brands?

2) I found this from watcheden that has a similar dial and size (33 mm) any specific feedback?

http://www.watcheden.com/louis-vuitton-tambour-lovely-diamonds-swiss-eta-movement-with-white-dial-lady-model-i-21927%7B0%7D2-p-1.html

3) Overall feedback from watcheden?

4) How long should I expect it to last based on the low price tag?

5) Any way to replace the band with an authentic band? I don't have a problem spending the money on a quality strap if the watch is going to last.

Thanks,

J

I would say that with a swiss ETA quartz and a sapphire crystal It's a pertty nice watch for the price. It should last for several years with out issues. The rep straps are not very good, so upgrading would be a good idea. The main thing is that your wife should love It. Watcheden Is a trusted dealer that has been around for years, good luck. :) Mike (ps) Hard to say when a certain watch will be replicated.

I would say that with a swiss ETA quartz and a sapphire crystal It's a pertty nice watch for the price. It should last for several years with out issues. The rep straps are not very good, so upgrading would be a good idea. The main thing is that your wife should love It. Watcheden Is a trusted dealer that has been around for years, good luck. :) Mike (ps) Hard to say when a certain watch will be replicated.

Really appreciate it. Is there a way to find out if I can replace the strap with an authentic one before purchasing the watch?

Be careful with the LV watches....I got one for the Mrs. from King...the bloody Vuitton was spelt as Vitton on the dial. Sent it back....and got a new one with the correct spellings on the dial....but now the buckle had Vitton.....I gave up after that. :thumbdown:

Ask your dealer to ensure that there are no such fcukups.