When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken SA project

HansWilsdorf

building a Franken SA. sourcing stuff out. have the watch, found a dial. need a pro2 bracelet. authenticwatches says 2-4 weeks. none on the bay 2day. need one asap! the rep bracelet sucks i owned a gen so its really obvious to me. suggestions please if anyone can help

Authenticwatches is WAY over priced on thier braclets and straps. As mentioned, hit up a AD as they should be able to do one for at least 20% off MSRP. Now that I think about it, let me check the AD near me that is going out of business. They have had ALL their stuff at 50%+ off. I picked up two Breitling Croc straps on deployment for less then $300! I know they have a Navitimer and a couple Pro2 bracelets left. I just do not know if they are for the 22mm or 24mm lugs. The SA is 24mm.

:drinks:

Thanks anyway I got the pro2 today at a local Ad for 500, getting the black baton from diamondcastle. any thoughts on the Eta7750 or the bezel?

Not worth doing the ETA7750. Just have the A7750 serviced. The bezel is not going to fit. You have to rememeber the Reps only look like that Gens, they are not constructed in the same manner or held to such tight tolerances, so the interchangeability of parts most of the time is not possible. On some of the new super reps part swap is possible. :drinks: