When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sudden Popping Of Stikcam Webpage?

dosanim

Happened to me a couple times last night, but not this morning. I thought Thomas just want to make a few bucks and nothing wrong with that. :victory:

Well, we are trying to finance the site as much as possible using ads, but nobody seem to be clicking the small text ads at the bottom, so no luck there... As long as we have enought paying members I don't worry to mcuh about it. Don't want this to be a site full of ads everywhere. I could have large banner ads at the top and other places, but we'll keep the text ads for now ;) Just remember to click them once in a while.

I've updated all the ad codes, just to make sure that it's not the advertisers streaming new content due to some settings that I haven't updated. I haven't seen any of these ads some of you mention so far, so I hope it's just some minor "bugs" in the advertisers ad-seeding software.

For what it's worth, I'm using IE (version 7 beta) and can't even remember the last time I got a popup ad.

Just move your mouse up to "tools." Then click "privacy" tab. Then check the "block popups" box. Then click "OK". No more popups.