When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE Help

Darkool83

Hello,

I am looking for a Breitling Chronomat Evolution Graphite V2/V3(Fixed Dial) with a dark-brown croco strap.

unfortunately all the dealers only got BCE's with awful straps (imo) , so does anyone know how I can get the rep I like?

e1bwcm.jpg

I think buying a normal BCE and a croco strap apart from eachother is not an option, beacuse i do not know ho to install it!

Thanks for helping me.

Actually, the Breitling rep straps are pretty good when you see them in person. They're generally considered the best rep straps available and they're certainly a hell of a lot better than every other rep strap I've seen. As far as installing it goes, it couldn't be much easier. You'll need a spring bar tool to do it (or at least to de-install it), but if you're capable of using a knife and fork you'll be able to fit the strap without difficulty.

I agree with Agrippa on the Breilting rep straps. They are very good! Say a 8-8.5 with a Gen being a 10. You may have issues finding a Rep Croco strap as I have only seen leather ones or leather with the Croco pattern embossed, but not a real croco.

There are also a large number of Breilting style strap aftermarket manufactures available.

If you want it that bad, you can always get a Gen. The Breitling Croco, though $$$$ is slicker then greased owl sh!t.

:drinks: