When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would this fit in a noobmariner?

HEWLIO

Movement

Would that Tudor Movement fit in a noobmariner from josh? I dropped it really bad the other day on concrete and now the date wheel gets hung up, so im thinking of replacing. This will be the 2nd time ive replaced this one. But at least with this i could take it to get repaired.

Don't see why it might not fit. The datewheel might be an issue, but I'm not an expert.. When you say that You could get your watch repaired if it had this movement.. where do you mean? You still shouldn't take your watch to an authorized dealer and ask them to fix it... that would be wreckless...

makes absolutely no sense to get this expensive Tudor movement for the Noobmariner ;)

(not only bec of wrong beat)

if you have the Asian version - get a cheap Asian movement -

but if you want to change movements anyway you just could put the Datewheel back in place :)

cheers,

Frank

Don't see why it might not fit. The datewheel might be an issue, but I'm not an expert.. When you say that You could get your watch repaired if it had this movement.. where do you mean? You still shouldn't take your watch to an authorized dealer and ask them to fix it... that would be wreckless...

I would just take the movement in if i were to take it. and it would probably be to my cousins shop.

makes absolutely no sense to get this expensive Tudor movement for the Noobmariner ;)

(not only bec of wrong beat)

if you have the Asian version - get a cheap Asian movement -

but if you want to change movements anyway you just could put the Datewheel back in place :)

cheers,

Frank

I dont think the problem has to do with the date wheel overlay, i think its an internal problem. It takes about 8 or so turns of the stem to change the datewheel just once. I dropped it pretty bad and even when i first changed the movment the first time to this one there was a problem with the date wheel. It wouldent change the date all the way. It would go inbeteen 2 numbers. So anyway, i dont care if it makes no sense i just wanna know will it fit?

I dont think the problem has to do with the date wheel overlay, i think its an internal problem. It takes about 8 or so turns of the stem to change the datewheel just once. I dropped it pretty bad and even when i first changed the movment the first time to this one there was a problem with the date wheel. It wouldent change the date all the way. It would go inbeteen 2 numbers. So anyway, i dont care if it makes no sense i just wanna know will it fit?

if you have an asian movment the 4813 will prob fit (and your old hands too)

you can use the search - its a nice upgrade .

cheers,

Frank

if you have an asian movment the 4813 will prob fit (and your old hands too)

you can use the search - its a nice upgrade .

cheers,

Frank

Ya its just a crappy 2813. i want to try to age the dial anyways so looks like i might buy that. Even if it doesnt work i think ill find some tudor parts that it will work with and have that for a while.