When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anything Worth Buying?

Everythingape

After reading a lot about watches I have found I would like to collect old/vintage Omegas!

Problem is I don't know enough about them to really say what's what? I have read around the net a bit, but can't something specific about this Seamaster, the seller claims it to be from around 1970, but knows nothing about it.. Not even worth, he just wants an offer from me.

post-2568-1156755468_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1156755518_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1156755615_thumb.jpg

Maybe something for my ladyfriend?

Can any of you Omega gurus tell me where I can find a good "historial" or something about this watch? Or Omegas in general?

Sorry for not replying your question but you may consider my Ladies Genuine Omega Seamaster i have for sale, its not advertised yet but i thought its good to let you know.

i have sent you a PM also.

Some photos for your reference

Thank you

John

post-110-1156757645_thumb.jpg

post-110-1156757664_thumb.jpg

Vintage Omegas are cool, but plain models as this are quite numerous on the market.. Those which have chronometer on the dial are the more valuable ones.

An ebay search for "completed items" is as always a quick way to determine approximate market value. :)

One of my favourites among vintage Omegas are the Chronostop. It is still quite cheap.. And, of course the weird and lovely Speedsonic, which are in my avatar! :D