When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any reports on Watseller.net

Orangeathlete

I apologize in advance if www.watchseller.net has already been discussed; but I was unable to find a response to my question. Is watseller.net a reputable site?

A couple months ago I purchased a Tag Carrera from Perfect Clones and am now interested in something new. I'd like a more formal watch with a toubillon. Based on my research I'd prefer to buy from Perfect Clones, Trusty Time, or Puretime. However their selection is limited. I may start another post discussing recommendations for working toubillon watches with working power reserve, but for now I've found the following Audemars Piguet that looks almost to genuine from watchseller.net

http://www.watcheseller.net/Audemars_Piguet_Jules_Audemars_Tourbillon_Chronograph_Mens_Watch_26010BC.OO.D002CR.01.html

Trying to decide if I should risk purchasing from watchseller.net

Thanks-

OA

Look for Homer for working tourbillons. I believe he can be found on El Bay. There are pics of his watches here. I've never heard of watseller...would stay away. REAL tourby's will cost around the $500 - $1000 mark. If it's $100...it's a fake tourby.

The pic you show is pretty good...looks ALMOST genuine. Well it should...it's a GEN catalogue drawing. That's a real tourby...you will NOT get that watch for $250.

Fake tourby's should cost <$150. Real tourby's will cost >$500 generally.

Tourby Link #1