When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings!

brbryfan

Hi,

I'm happy to be on this forum, having browsed the great interactions and member dealers and reviews of their service.

I've owned genuine Mont Blanc and Omega watches, and also replica Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Bvalgari, Panerai and Rolexes. I remember when I was a child and watching my father try to paint a dial blue on one of his replica Rolex submariners. I usually found in a drawer some dials and movements from other replicas and I would play around with them to make them work.

My search for good-quality replicas from honest dealers, not shady Internet sites and from people at Canal St. in NY, led me to this forum. I've already spotted a Chopard Mille Miglia I'd like to get, but I'm just apprehensive to pull the trigger... expensive little bugger, but I'm sure worth the price for the quality and accuracy of the replica.

Cheers.

Welcome to RWG brbryfan! You have found the best forum for quality reps/ reputable dealers.. And gens for that matter! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My advice is to do a lot of research before pulling the trigger. The search function is your best friend as there's often a couple of versions of each rep.. Pesonally I dunno anything about the Chopard Mille Miglia, but I am sure a bunch of fellow members do and are happy to share their knowledge and experiences.. ;)