When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's with the "EL" Labeling in Sales Ads Recently?

cc

First off, it is good to be back. I miss the forums and RWG after a 5 month hiatus.

Anyway I noticed that every other item that were listed recently on the sales forum were referenced as "EL" or "Eddie Lee OLD SCHOOL" Pams, Watches, Parts etc. Are items purchased from Eddie Lee that much more significant? If I had known, I wouldn't have thrown away all my "EL" rep straps, springbars, buckles, stems and shipping boxes..... :victory:

I just don't want members misinformed or cheated on inflated priced items.

Just a thought.

cc

Perhaps we are talking about two different EL's.

He certainly isn't remembered for straps and spring bars, but rather for the best reps ever sold. (Back in the day)

His offers were the best watches ever available in the early 2000's.

His 3717 for instance ,VI, is without doubt, one of the best rep ever. He was instrumental in it's creation. and sale.

Without a doubt as important a sales rep as there ever was.

He is sorely missed.

Perhaps we are talking about two different EL's.

He certainly isn't remembered for straps and spring bars, but rather for the best reps ever sold. (Back in the day)

His offers were the best watches ever available in the early 2000's.

His 3717 for instance ,VI, is without doubt, one of the best rep ever. He was instrumental in it's creation. and sale.

Without a doubt as important a sales rep as there ever was.

He is sorely missed.

Please excuse my sarcasm ;)

I remember Eddie Lee, the Canadian dealer. In fact, I've even purchased a handful of watches from him before he retired, including his "EL" V1 3717 you mentioned. The point of my thread was that some may have mis-referenced their sales items as "Eddie Lee" stuff instead of v1,2,3 versions etc.