When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO: 45mm case size with or without the crown?

studio38

Hi RWG, First post! I've been reading this forum for quite some time now, so let me first thank you all for all the tings I've learned from your contributions.

There one thing I'd like to know about size of the UPO though and I couldn't find the answer: is it 45mm measuring the the diameter of the case only or 45mm including the crown ?

Hi RWG, First post! I've been reading this forum for quite some time now, so let me first thank you all for all the tings I've learned from your contributions.

There one thing I'd like to know about size of the UPO though and I couldn't find the answer: is it 45mm measuring the the diameter of the case only or 45mm including the crown ?

The measurement of the Planet Oceans is to the outside fo the case, rather than the outside of the bezel. If you were to measure across from the 8 o'clock marker to the 2 o'clock marker, 45.5mm isn't the bezel, it's the outside of the case, to the other side of the case, excluding the crown. Hope this makes sense! :)

The measurement of the Planet Oceans is to the outside fo the case, rather than the outside of the bezel. If you were to measure across from the 8 o'clock marker to the 2 o'clock marker, 45.5mm isn't the bezel, it's the outside of the case, to the other side of the case, excluding the crown. Hope this makes sense! :)

Thanks for your answer. I see in your signature that you own a gen PO. Could it be that the rep is a little smaller, or does the UPO perfectly matches size wise.