When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

attention: SINNers

SM300

Hi,

Yes they are. Not so deep but perfect done IMO, the crown is very near to the gen, better than in the not PVD ones, can't spot differences while wearing.

I've just taken some pictures right now. Excuse the poor quality from my HTC-HD phone.

This watch is superb, let me share with you my experiences:

Pros:

1) the swiss mov. is the best, perhaps this maker has got newer supplies... It's very clean and runs perfect, in two weeks every day at differents positions, worn 24/24 including golf, shower and pool, + 2 sec/day (!!!COSC!!!)

2) 2xAR is the best i've seen in a rep. Simply superb! Every body will notice and will try putting their finger (be aware!!!)

Cont.:

1) the rubber sucks. I've just got one gen fron SINN Germay directly with the short clasp PVDd with the special tegiment tractement. THE RUBBER GEN is also very poor, I'm just now claiming SINN for that, the cost of the gen rubber is 170

post-9675-12585670053_thumb.jpg

post-9675-125856704491_thumb.jpg

post-9675-125856707758_thumb.jpg

post-9675-125856711175_thumb.jpg

I have the U1000 PVD and it's a great rep!!! Bezel indices are spot on, runs like a champ keeping perfect time, and is waterproof... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The PVD is very well done!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The biggest obvious flaw for me (with the U2 as well) is the flat sapphire, where the gens are slightly domed.

As mentioned before... the lume is [censored] :thumbdown:

They say on the websites it is 1:1 to the gen and will take gen parts, but I highly doubt that due to the sapphire as well as my bezel turning (albeit nicely) without pushing it down as on the gen (I think the U2 doesn't have the locking bezel though).