When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can you identify this PO Rep?

Scollard

The pics are very blurry but it's quite safe to say (even from those pics) that it's a terrible replica. Most likely it's kinda stuff that you can get from the street sellers (with those long raincoats).

I agree, it's probably a very poor rep. The watch is listed on Craigslist. The seller says he paid $800 for it and is asking $400. He further states that the watch has a Japanese movement and that any jeweler would tell you that it is superior to a swiss movement. It's the dial that caught my attention. I don't remember seeing a white dial like that in a PO. I tried to find this version of PO on some of the dealer sites but was unsuccessful. Has anyone seen a PO with a white face? He actually says it's a genuine mother-of-pearl dial.

He actually says it's a genuine mother-of-pearl dial.

People say lots of silly, dishonest things when they're trying to rip off someone.

It's a free world and everyone can use their money as they wish... but why would you even consider buying absolute junk from Craigslist scammers when we have dealers who can offer superior stuff?