When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old Eddie Lee Case

arminvanbuuren

OMG guys i really mean this!!! ive seen a couple of old eddie lee cases on sale lately.. but for all this time ive always been too late to actually get it as when its listed on sale usually within 1 hr its already gone..

but most of u know that ive been waiting for this case for more than 1 yr.. YES MORE THAN 1 YEAR!!! and to think that every month i post this kind of thread and i put it on my signature.. i would've thought that i would have gotten most of ur attention.. but i dont think i do.. as i never got any pm's but then i see all these sold threads of an eddie lee panerai 44mm old manual case..

so please guys im begging u.. i know my attitude stinks and all but im really really really begging anyone here on repgeek! if you do have an old eddie lee case 44mm whether it be pvd, stainless steel or titanium.. can you please please please please pm me.. i wish that before you listing it on the forsale thread that u pm me first because i swear to god on my life that i will buy it straight away..

i want to finish my dream watch and its been killing me that i cant find these cases and when i do see one its sold to someone else :S... and ive seen these cases go for $130 on the board lately.. i'll be willing to pay $200 if anyone wanna let these go to me .. please guys let my dreams come true..

lol huh? i didnt say anything about rg.. im looking for it everywhere i can find it man.. man what do u mean they come they go.. ive actually waited for a year and i seemed to miss them all the time.. im just asking for a help.. is it really that wrong to ask? :S u dont understand how hard it is for me to get it.. when ppl lists stuff in australia its always 4am in the morning.. and they always go within 30 mins :S.. this is why im asking.. please no need to flame me for watever reason.. all im asking is some help ;s

In your listing above you say "but im really really really begging anyone here on repgeek!" thats why I put the repgeek bit.

I live in Melbourne Australia, And have no trouble picking stuff up but the trick is you need to be glued to these forums pretty much the whole day LOL.

I sold a watch a week or so ago that had a base eddie lee case and this was listed for 4 days or more which went to a fellow Aussie.

Good luck with your search.

I wish you luck Armin. Meanwhile, why don't you get a Geta Watch case to stave off your cravings first? :p

Is the 202A caseback a DSN one?

lol ive done that in fact i was one of the first test bunny to get the getatwatch case.. yeh the 202a caseback is a dsn one.. but for some reason the lugs on the getatwatch ones aren't accurate whatsoever and im not really satisfied yet :p if you know what i mean