When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New White Explorer II

cdk847

For me, the white dial Explorer II has been somewhat of a "grail" watch. Seeing one on my friend's fathers wrist started my love for watches. Finances started my love for reps... =)

As much as I loved this watch, I stayed away from reps of it. Largely die to the reports of the hour indices / hands being the wrong color. Well, one came up in Silix's "specials," and the pictures looked right. So, I e-mailed him, and he assured me that everything was indeed the color it should be. For the price, what did I have to lose?

Well, my watch arrived today. And, I love it. The hands and indices are all a crisp black (the quick camera phone shots might not reflect this). The movement is surprisingly smooth for an a21j. I love it!

Now, I know it is not perfect. The crown is wring, the bracelet has the longer clasp and divers extension, and the sticer on the back is a joke (that will be coming off shortly). But, for me, (and especially for $30), it is great. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-19008-125963610355_thumb.jpg

post-19008-125963613536_thumb.jpg