When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Richard Mille

woodmaster

hi all, I have seen a fantastic Richard Mille replica watch like the one's worn by felipe Massa wear's its from Trustytime.co.uk, I am new to this but I am asking if anyone has one of these from Trusty's I believe they have a good reputation, I resently brought some watches from Wholesalewatches.com and they were rubbish and I dont want to buy ones like that again so any help would be great.

Hey Woodmaster! Firstly welcome to the forum, this is an awesome place with some of the most fantastic people you could wish to meet!! There are people on here who have forgotten more about watches than most of us will ever know, but worry thee not!! They have kindly divulged a great deal of that knowledge within the anals (thats Anals, as in anals of history, so you can stop sniggering at the back there, yes that means you hackR and your sidekick HikeUSA!! Don't think I can't hit you with this piece of chalk at the back corner there Pugwash and you Nanuq!! I know that snigger anywhere!!) and halls of this great fora!! Read lots, learn tons and have a pretty good laugh while doing so!!

We have trusted sellers on these boards, you will find them under collectors, or dealers, whatever they are being called these days! All the people you find in there have given excellent service to pretty much all the board members (I heard that snigger, don't think I won't use the eraser if I have too!!) You won't find any shoddy and cheap garbage like you have unfortunately been sent previously, we have all been there, trust me!!

Have a browse around and read some of the reviews on models that you like ask questions, we will be happy to help, but please try and find the answer yourself first, you will be asked or told to do just that by some members, not out of discourtesy, just you can only be asked the same question so many times before you get tired of answering it. The search function, just below the shout box, is your best friend, you will find the answers to a lot of questions using it and if you still can't find it, then ask us rabble!

Oh, just as an aside, Narikaa has just put new pics up of his new stock, he is also in the UK, and he just happens to have 2 different Richard Milles in stock!! :)

Sixx :bones:

Andrew trusty seems to have the cream of the crop when it comes to quality.

I guees they may well be better than your previous purchases. He is quick to ship and prompt to respond to questions

The RM isn't the most popular of watches, but its certainly distictive.

This one is nice 307be31e2c7c2da27eaa20b8f23fe0b7.image.750x498.jpg

as are the non chrono

5c3d9b99d507957398827d6b3ee04175.image.750x498.jpg

quite a bit effort seems to have gone in to them despite their flaws

which one where you thinking of?

Have you done a search in the other brands section? I don't think I've seen anyone post one.

I reckon Lani has probably got one or two stashed away somewhere.

Give it a go , I think they are pretty good value on the $ and then post some pics.

ST4

I like the sound of the PVD and red one, or the SS and red accents. either way, bang for buck, these are serious watches! Big, chunky and hefty! They do have flaws, but then not too many people are going to notice that part of the keyless works should or shouldn't be on show, etc, etc. Just us anal breed!! :D

Sixx :bones:

Thanx's for the welcome guy's, I do like big heavey watches and when you see Massa at the end of a GP he's always wearing the watch and it look so big so I think I'll have me one of thouse, Oh and by the way Motley rock's, best played loud, I take it then that the photo's are the one's they sell and not photo's of the real thing thats what happend last time they looked to good but I knew I was taking a bit of a chance but hey live and learn.