When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A more reasonable alternative- noob needs help

Guest noahdarrow

Guest noahdarrow

Im looking for a more affordable (retail wise) alternative to the Hublot Ice Bang watch. I think the watch is amazing but would stick out like a sore thumb because of its high retail. realistically wearing up to 3-5000 watch would be fine for me. I know no other watches look the same but i have no knowledge of watches at all. I really like the rubber strap and ceramic or even brushed look. With all the knowledge out there, i figured asking if anyone can point me in a direction of a few watches than capture part of that look. (more in the Omega range).

much appreciated

Noah

Lots of people wont know what the cost of Hublot is lol... And really not many guys talk about jewelery (watches, and such) in normal converation unless you bring it up.

I like the Graham ones because they are bigger on the wrist, they make my wrist seem smaller lol. You can get some different styles out there. They aren't comparable to the hublot watches though in style. I also like the PAM 243 and the 1950 Regatta Rattrapante (the limited edition for 2009) I think its called the PAM 332 and a PAM 114.

Guest noahdarrow

Thanks for the input so far.

As i mentioned b4 im totally new to all of this and looking to buy my first rep.

I actually kinda settled on the breitling avenger black steel...my only issue is i dont know the next step to buy one!!!

ive found one website (Puretime) with everywatch ive looked for but that comes with some not so encouraging feedback/reviews on the forum..

Any other comprehensive websites that will have anything im looking for (or most)

again i appreciate the time in advance, im just trying to get my hands around this process for the first purchase.

noah