When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First rep purchase

quicktime

I'm getting ready to purchase my first rep as a Christmas present to myself. I like a big watch with solid construction and some quality components, i.e. saphire crystal, good movement, solid link bracelet. Can you make some recommendations on the reputable dealers and some of the highest quality reps to consider. Thanks for the guidance.

A7750's are very good .. "if" they are serviced properly.. I have had good fortune with A7750's, it depends on the makers of different reps...imo..

Omega SOSF, UPO (both have eta versions .. the speedy's are very well repped

Tag.. Aquaracer fo sure

I like the Brietling Steel Fish because of the ETA option, I also like Omega, and Tag but was unsure of the Asian 7750 quality. Thanks.

I love my SteelFish... It was my first rep purchase but the same day I bought it off a user at TRC I bought a Graham chronofighter oversize. Since the guy with the graham was local I meet up and picked up the Graham chronofighter and because of the quality of the graham I was really excited each day hoping for the steelfish to arrive. Once it did I wasn't disapointed lol.

3803580437_380306366c.jpg

Only disapointment the breitling has given me was just recently. with the "tube" (think thats what its called) came unscrewed from the case causing me lots of worry. I have screwed it back in and it seems ok now.

You need to find a dealer that can deliver parts as well as the whole watch.. it's the reason I stick with my dealer..

holla if you need any pics on a model I may have them.. from my collection..

forgot to mention one of the best outta the box.. Omega SMP chrono.. a must have.. I'll post some pics of this one.. give me a sec..

Lanikai: That was a real nice breitling blacksteel!! From which dealer did you buy it?

Welcome to RWG one..my blacksteel comes form Perfectclones .. Joshua in the dealers section.. it is one of the best reps.. out for Breitling..

I really recommend the Blacksteel~

I'll post up the Skyyland grey dial in a bit..

AC/Lani

OK..here are more of the very good reps..the speedy Vintage Red..

oemgaspeedysreps002.jpg

Pilots

iwc3717andtg015.jpg

Franken UPO chief tang super AR, gen dial, tube/crown

upogenrep024.jpg

invisible crystal

upogenrep019.jpg

Franken with gen crystal.. chiefs is better and only 50 usd for the coating as opposed to 200 usd for the gen.

upogenrep027.jpg

Or if Pams are your brand

pam104021.jpg

Ziggy relume

pam104033.jpg

BT fav.. Tag Aquaracer

tagaracerpam111hebel006.jpg

another BT endorsed Ebel

tagaracerpam111hebel032.jpg

Big Pilots..

bp002014.jpg

Slevin,73201433.jpg Ziggy relume and chief AR

SMP chrono.. Ziggy relume chief AR .. chiefs AR makes your dial POP..

omegasmpchrono006.jpg

omegasmpchrono008.jpg

got more .. but you can start with these.. B)

hope that helps your choices.. the possibilities are endless..

this community is a one stop watch forum.. fo sure

AC/Lani

Lanikai your collection is incredible! Thanks for posting. I really like the Omega SMP chrono, the Brietling Blacksteel on the leather strap and the tag aquaracer. Whicjh one of these is the best out of the box? and will it need maintenance soon afer I purchase it? Thanks for your time.