When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chanel j12. Is this good?

hottunaz

Hi,

Im looking to buy ladies chanel J12. I have come across Tony's site and his watch seems to be the cheapest. Here is the link:

http://asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=131&P_id=1024&ti=

Is there anything wrong with this particuar watch offered by Tony compared to the other dealers? Or are these from the same factories? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought one yet, but intend to, and have been doing my research from within our trusted delaers...

Apparently they had many iterations making the j12, and particular problems or generations of the bracelet.

While this looks close from what I can see (and I'm certainly no expert, so grain of salt all this) it doesn't have the correct construction bracelet.

It's better than the first couple generations or cheaper ones, But there is a rep version out there with the correct bracelet construction. So, in my (unexperienced but well interweb researched) opinion... it depends on how picky you are.

Attached is the reference pic I saved of the supposed "correct bracelet". But if you buy this one you've picked above, i'd really like to know what you think of it once you've seen it in the flesh!

:D

post-23858-126135998444_thumb.jpg