When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help

OzTag

Hi Guys,

I have a link Chrono, and one of the screws on the clasp has come off. This is on the actual overhead locking piece of metal. Before it fell off, it would not screw in properly, just seemed to spin in the hole, so i assume I will need an end link too? Where can I get these from? This watch is only around 2 months old

Hi Guys,

I have a link Chrono, and one of the screws on the clasp has come off. This is on the actual overhead locking piece of metal. Before it fell off, it would not screw in properly, just seemed to spin in the hole, so i assume I will need an end link too? Where can I get these from? This watch is only around 2 months old

Hi Oztag

This seems to be a common weakness. I had exactly the same happen to me and I know others have to.

In the end I gave up and bought a box of mixed watch screws from Ebay, it will only cost you a few $'s and more than likely your going to find another falls of another rep in the future. Whilst your on the bay, I also suggest a box of mixed bracelet pins could be useful.

It goes without saying, check the other screws and check any new reps the moment you get them...quality control is mostly 2 letters used in adverts rather than anything meaningful, so don't count on it.

I would suggest a new bracelet bud, I've had this problem with 2 of my link bracelets. No matter what you try to do to fix it, it will still pop open as you will never get the same pressure into the rivet spring again!

Sixx :bones: