When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for good tag sites

BradAfc

I'm looking for a reliable tag watch selling site I've looked at various bits on the site but ain't really found what I'm looking for so can someone please help me out

I've also tried looking for the search bit on the forum as I want to search a few sites to see if there genuine.

I'm looking at spending

Welcome aboard Brad,

The right direction for u would be doing some research and reading around the "TAG Heuer" area, nobody can specify a certain rep for u cuz it all comes down to ur personal taste

There are many good TAG reps available from the trusted dealers, read By-Tor's guide for best TAG reps and u'll find exactly what u need

Cheers

Have read this but don't seem to find anysites also had a look at show us your tag etc some lovely watches but just don't know any sites .... Well tell a lie I do know a few one but that's just by going on google and typing replica watches what is risky.

Il have a longer look and hopefully find what I'm after cheers

just lucky I found this site as had my eye on a few watches from 2 of the rip offs sites listed

hi im new here too but i have bought a brilliant tag link chrono rep

i got mine from timeshops and the service was first rate.

i can highly recommend them, communication was great all questions never mind how small or stupid they may seem were answered

quickly and brilliantly

marks watches are fantastic quality but i suppose all dealers get there watches from the same factory its just a matter of the service

hope this helps

craig