When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling noob

Guest noahdarrow

Guest noahdarrow

good afternoon!

Im looking to pick up my first rep, a black steel b/c i know there are well made reps available and i really like the look. However, i think the BREITLING rubber band is, well not for me. From there website i see that they have another rubber band, the Diver Pro II that is very plain. Does anyone know if this band will fit and/or where i can go about trying to find a rep with this band?

Thanks in advance

noah

good afternoon!

Im looking to pick up my first rep, a black steel b/c i know there are well made reps available and i really like the look. However, i think the BREITLING rubber band is, well not for me. From there website i see that they have another rubber band, the Diver Pro II that is very plain. Does anyone know if this band will fit and/or where i can go about trying to find a rep with this band?

Thanks in advance

noah

Have not seen a rep of the Pro-Diver 2 yet. There is the Ocean Racer, which is 24mm and will fit a SA. The Ocean racers are found on the SO Heritage series.

Looks like this.........

IMG_0616.jpg

:drinks:

Guest noahdarrow

i was told the skyland avenger is 20mm (again ill reference the noob and say i dont know exactly what that means)

Does Breitling even have a plain black strap

(grammer note on my last post "THEIR")- my mom would be so upset!

The Skyland Avenger is 22mm and not 20mm. This is the distance between the lugs that the bracelet or strap fits into. All you said was Black Steel above. Typically around here the Black Steel is referred to the Super Avenger Black Steel (24mm between the lugs). There is a Skyland Black Steel, however they do not pop up around here so much in discussion.

Breitling does make a plain black rubber strap on a deployment clasp, it is the Diver Pro II. However none of our dealers here have yet come up with a replica of this strap that I have seen. If you really have your heart set on the Diver Pro II, you can always buy the Genuine from a Authorized Breitling dealer for around $400. Or there are the leather straps as well.

Hope this helps.

This is the rep of the "Skyland Avenger Black Steel".. the DLC is really great to the genuine.. I didn't care for the divers strap at first .. but it does go the best with the piece..the sides of the strap need to be sanded down just a fraction of a mm ... it was too tight ..

blingsosfandblacksteel0q.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0z.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0nn.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0b.jpg

blingsosfandblacksteel0b.jpg

AC/Lani