When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK-WM9 Black Sub V3

seraphe

Again, congrats on a great purchase!

BTW, does anyone knows if the gen ETA has been serviced by George or BK? What i mean is properly greased and everything?

The WM9 YM from BK that I have is working SUPERB 1,5 seconds fast a day ( and has been like that for a couple of mounths now!) and has been more accurate than my genuine seadweller! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And my V3 sub that I got from BK a week ago is stamped "09" on the movement wich means that the movement was made in 2009 so that it is absolutely a NEW movement ( that is not what we are used to when replicas have genuine swiss eta movemets,that a lot of times are OLD ones ( or even used ones!) and not serviced ! :wounded1: ) , and is working perfect also! :1a:

So both my WM9 rolex watches from BK has NEW AND fresh swiss ( of course!) eta movements in it that is NEW and serviced for sure! :D

You can actually hear if the movement is working well by listening to its "ticking" by Your ear, if the "ticking sound" is DIFFERENT when You listening to it upside down and vice versa then it can need a service.

But swiss eta 2824 and 2836 movements ( workhourse movements) can work quite well even when they are not serviced properely but the "ticking sound" will not be as CLEAR as when the movement is serviced ! :whistling:

BTW You can always trust BK when You buy from him do not worry ! :victory:

The WM9 YM from BK that I have is working SUPERB 1,5 seconds fast a day ( and has been like that for a couple of mounths now!) and has been more accurate than my genuine seadweller! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And my V3 sub that I got from BK a week ago is stamped "09" on the movement wich means that the movement was made in 2009 so that it is absolutely a NEW movement ( that is not what we are used to when replicas have genuine swiss eta movemets,that a lot of times are OLD ones ( or even used ones!) and not serviced ! :wounded1: ) , and is working perfect also! :1a:

So both my WM9 rolex watches from BK has NEW AND fresh swiss ( of course!) eta movements in it that is NEW and serviced for sure! :D

You can actually hear if the movement is working well by listening to its "ticking" by Your ear, if the "ticking sound" is DIFFERENT when You listening to it upside down and vice versa then it can need a service.

But swiss eta 2824 and 2836 movements ( workhourse movements) can work quite well even when they are not serviced properely but the "ticking sound" will not be as CLEAR as when the movement is serviced ! :whistling:

BTW You can always trust BK when You buy from him do not worry ! :victory:

I was not worried at all. Just by reading this forum, you can see that his service has been very much appreciated! No, i just wanted to know if the watch would need a service in the near future (for global cost purpose).