When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old school 24A vs the current Cartel 24

As the title said. I wanted to built a 24A and after many months waiting for one of these old school 24A to show up but no luck. So I may have to go with the current cartel 24....

http://www.trustywatchguy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_47&products_id=32

Cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone.

I guess you did not get it what is all about with the pam024A.

the watch in the link you showed is no longer available. And all/most people who have made a 024a, used to have the cartel 024. They just polished the bezel. that is it. If the one in the link was still available, there would not have been such a hype about the 024A, because then it would still be available isn't it...?

Cheers.

Bwhitesox, yes yes I'll wait longer :) just a little more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hooky,

I had no idea that the one on cartel website no longer available. Description said it has the new A7750 so I assuming it should be available, and I was able to added it to the cart. Anyhow, thank you for your clarification.

Well, even some people on ioffer advertise with it. But when asked if they can really supply it: negative.

And also my regular dealer cannot supply it and he can get the same as Andrew can get. The pam24 without the stripes on the bezel is already not available for a long long time. And I don't think it will be made again in the future. Because if the factory needs to choose between a new ultimate model to make or the 24A, they will choose for the new model, because it has a bigger market, instead of us repgeeks and rwg members who really want one bad.

And the fact that you can add it to the basket on Andrews site does not mean anything. Many dealers have unavailable items on their site. You could still ask him though, because I was always wondering if they still had the cheaper 21j pam24 available, so that the bezel could be used...

ATB.