When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does DSN Sell Steel Bands? Looking at a PAM 127

bmedude

Hey guys,

I'm on the market to buy a PAM and naturally after browsing around, it seems like DSN is the way to go. I'm looking to purchase a PAM 127 with a metal band. Does anyone know if DSN actually offers the stainless steel bands? Seems like all his pictures have straps, which are all beautiful, but I am not quite ready for that just yet.

While I'm at it, would it be a better idea to purchase a PAM with an automatic movement?

I apologize in advance if this question was asked before, I tried searching around but was not successful.

Cheers!

I wouldnt like that combination at all.

On top of that it would scream fake given the requirement for slots on gens, hence why you cant fit gen bracelets to all gen cases.

Thanks for pointing out that it's a bad combo. Saved me some money there! I'm currently looking at a PAM 220 instead. Digging around to see who has the "best" one. I may just end up getting a PAM 127 with a strap as well. This hobby is going to be an expensive one! LoL.