When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So Who Is the DSN Of Breitlings?

bmedude

After lurking around the forum for a few days, I've come to realize that most of the folks here seem to give the most props to DSN for his Panerai reps. Who would you say is the "DSN" in the Breitling rep world?

When I ask this, I am essentially asking who do you feel has the best out of box Breitling? I've read through the FAQ's, and searched around but haven't really found an exact answer.

Great forum btw! I'm having a blast reading through the posts and checking out the pictures.

there are dealers who all carry the same versions of the Breitlings.. it really comes down to who you'll settle on purchasing from.. who communicates .. services the issues, if there are any after purchase.. in this hobby there will be issues down the road.. parts neded etc. who guarantees the watch will arrive to you regardless of lost mail or customs..

So some say find your dealer then find your watch.. others will say.. find your watch and then your dealer.. i go with the latter.. I like to find the watch I am interested in then find a dealer that can fulfill my needs..

I've bought all my Breitlings from perfect clones others have bought the same watch from others.. so your choice really whom to buy from.

find a review you like and ask about a certain model if your in doubt of the dealers web sites..

AC/Lani