When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with my decision

Alexcharm

alright guys so I'm going to buy one of these watches but I thought I'd ask you experts before spending the cash

I'm looking at this watch

http://www.perfect-hour.com/aap10002-royal-chronograph-ssss-black-a7750-sec12-p-4973.html

which is the same as

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.php?cPath=7_19&products_id=2404&osCsid=84ad7d96611b9601b5bb7af408725ffa

do you guys have any personal experience with these websites? Should I be going with perfect clones or eurotimes? (the perfect clones one is much cheaper for some reason..)

Another concern is the size of my wrist. I have somewhat small wrists 6~7 inches. Is the stainless steel bracelet better than the rubber clasp for my wrist type? I'd rather not have the watch spin in circles all day.

and finally one last question

Has the rubber bezel been improved in the last year? do they steel feel soft and peel away after a while?

I'm really interested in this one too

http://www.perfect-hour.com/aap10009-royal-chronograph-ssru-black-a7750-sec12-p-4975.html

but unsure if the watch is going to look like [censored] after a year of wear.

Thanks for your time :)

I have the model in question from Perfect Clones.. have not had issues with it.. Joshua's after service is impeccable,

the ss bracelet is a beast .. and the AP will be very heavy with it.. I'm looking at sourcing the genuine strap..but I would suggest an alternative to the SS for your wrist size.. it is much larger with the SS bracelet

AC/Lani

I have the model in question from Perfect Clones.. have not had issues with it.. Joshua's after service is impeccable,

the ss bracelet is a beast .. and the AP will be very heavy with it.. I'm looking at sourcing the genuine strap..but I would suggest an alternative to the SS for your wrist size.. it is much larger with the SS bracelet

AC/Lani

Thank you very much for your reply Lani.

This news of the SS bracelet is quite disappointing.. Do you have any idea how many inches the strap is, or if this Joshua fellow has watches with different strap sizes?

If I'm completely out of options on the stainless steel, should I be looking into the rubber/leather straps? Are they any smaller?

curse my small wrists..

edit: Would I be able to take the SS bracelet to a watchmaker/jeweler to have some of its links removed? Is that possible with these time pieces?

Edited by Alexcharm