When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do You Cruise?

fotoman

Do people here go on cruise vacations? If you dont, i can probably convince you its a good idea. But i might be able to get a forum sponser / advertiser if you guys want to direct some business to them.

They have a very good business based in South Florida, but with clients all over the country. They are RCCL's biggest producer in the south so they get access to cabins and deals that other people don't.

their real nitch is customer service. The margin on cruises is very low. There prices are fantastic AND, because of the nature of the cruise industry discounts come along at random times. When they pop up they pass that along to their clients - even though they could keep the difference with the client none the wiser (most other shops)

They can help you figure out what cruise is good for you based upon tastes habits level of service and food. Cause there is a cruise out there for everyone - even the most demanding wine and food enthusiasts.

Of Course you can cruise anywhere in the world.

Just a thought. If i get a response that people would be willing to give them a shot, i'll approach about either a refferal - tell them your from RWG and they will contribute per cruises sold. or a sponsership.

and the owner of the buisness has a gen breitling, rep rollie and 3 rep pateks :) that of course he got via me via the forum

What Sayeth Ye